Responsible to organize & supervise all aspects of daily warehouse and distribution operations, including receiving, stocking, inventory movements including cycle count, and efficient use of space, issuing, dispatching to locations, facilities and housekeeping.
Education level: Graduate/12th Pass.
Experience: Preferably 3 years’ experience in manufacturing/logistics company as warehouse Assistant.
Location: Jebel Ali, Dubai
Salary : 6000 AED
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with Logistic and procurement team for receiving and offloading of materials from Trailers / Import containers.
- Receive materials and check for proper documents, any damage, quantity with part number as per purchase order and store them in designated locations including outside rented warehouse.
- Ensure timely submission of receiving documents along with Over and Short Report to procurement team.
- Carry out cycle count on regular basis to ensure that Actual physical qty matches with QAD Qty. Find root cause and take immediate Corrective Actions for variation and submit the cycle count sheet for required approval and adjustment in QAD. .
- Ensure required inventory of MRO items in coordination with Production, shipping, and procurement team. Carry out Cycle count of MRO items on weekly basis and ensures that Actual qty. matches with QAD qty.
- Prepare and pack material for system orders for timely shipment.
- Ensure that there is sufficient stock of consumable item (MRO Items) in stock.
- Prepare reports and recommends Actions for defective or unusable item as well as items in N.C. and reject location.
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse with regular audits. Maintain bins, racks, computers and peripherals, warehouse infrastructure, forklifts, vehicles and all other equipment in excellent condition.
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management software to directors of SMEs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers